Were you badly hurt while shopping at ALDI? Did you suffer from severe injuries that kept you from working? When you are seriously injured shopping at ALDI, you should speak with a best grocery store accident lawyer. You may be entitled to legal damages when you have been badly hurt in an ALDI grocery store accident. Learn more by calling the ALDI injury accident attorneys at Wolfson & Leon today at 305-285-1115 or 239-777-9954.
ALDI Slip and Fall Accidents
Despite their no-frills layout, ALDI stores have risen in popularity since they were first introduced in the United States in 1976. To keep their operating costs low, ALDI stores typically have fewer employees and display their products in their original packaging to save on restocking costs.
ALDI sells only food and limited household items, unlike many other grocery stores. By keeping its costs low and focusing on food products, ALDI passes the savings to its customers. You can find an ALDI store in such cities as Port Charlotte, Fort Myers, Fort Lauderdale, Hialeah, and Miami.
Worrying about getting hurt while shopping is the last thing on your mind when browsing through the aisles of an ALDI. One of the biggest dangers shoppers face in grocery stores is slip and fall accidents.
Some of the most common ways people get hurt in slip and fall accidents at ALDI include:
- Fallen produce: When fruits and vegetables fall onto the floor and get stepped on, they can leave a slick residue that may cause a shopper to slip and fall.
- Wet floors: Broken or leaking bottles or containers can make walkways slippery if liquid drips onto the floor. Walkways may also become slippery when broken or malfunctioning freezers or refrigerators leak water onto the floor.
- Debris: Loose papers, packaging materials, and other debris could cause a shopper to slip and fall if stepped on.
- Loose mats: If mats aren’t securely attached to the floor, they may slide out from under a person when stepped on.
- Entryways: When rain splashes into the entrance of a store, it may result in a slip and fall hazard.
- Mopped or waxed aisles: Newly mopped or waxed walkways can pose a slip and fall risk if customers aren’t aware that they are wet.
Whether stopping in to pick up a few items for dinner or knocking out your weekly food shopping, worrying about getting hurt while shopping
ALDI Slip and Fall Injuries
You can be seriously injured if your body loses control when you slip. You may break a bone or tear ligaments if you try to catch yourself from falling. If your head hits the floor, shelf, or counter when you fall, you may experience a traumatic brain injury. Neck and back injuries are common if your body twists or hits a hard surface. You could also experience deep lacerations or cuts if your body comes in contact with a sharp object, like the corner of a shelf or display.
When seriously hurt in a slip and fall or any other accident at ALDI, you should get medical help as soon as possible. Even when you feel fine after a slip and fall, you could have injuries you are unaware of. If you wait before seeking medical attention, you could make your injuries worse.
ALDI Injury Accident Law Firm
People badly hurt while shopping at ALDI or any other grocery store may be hit with costly bills for their medical care. Injured victims are often unable to work during their recovery. The damage can be severe and life-altering. Serious injuries can alter your quality of life and ability to earn a living in the future.
The Aldi accident injury attorneys at Wolfson & Leon defend the rights of clients severely hurt at grocery stores, shopping malls, and other retail stores. We help people injured at ALDI grocery stores recover compensation when they have been hurt in accidents that were not their fault. Call us today to speak with your:
- Port Charlotte Aldi Accident Lawyer
- Fort Myers Aldi Injury Attorney
- Fort Lauderdale Aldi Accident Attorney
- Hialeah Aldi Supermarket Accident Lawyer
- Miami Aldi Accident Lawyer
- Naples Aldi Injury Attorney
- Lehigh Acres Aldi Accident Lawyer
- Cape Coral Aldi Injury Lawyer
- Tampa Aldi Supermarket Accident Lawyer
- Bradenton Aldi Injury Lawyer
Find out how the ALDI accident attorneys at Wolfson & Leon may be able to help you. Contact Wolfson & Leon today for your free case evaluation if you were severely hurt in an Aldi accident. Our grocery store accident lawyers listen to your side and answer questions. They can talk through legal options that may be available to you. Speak with an ALDI injury accident lawyer today by calling at 305-285-1115 or 239-777-9954.