Were you severely injured while shopping at your local Sam’s Club? Are the bills for your medical care starting to stack up? Is the damage so severe that you cannot work? You should speak with a Sam’s Club accident lawyer at Wolfson & Leon as soon as possible. Protecting your rights is critical when you have been badly hurt while shopping at Sam’s Club. If you were injured because of the store’s negligence, you might be entitled to recover compensation for the damage the accident caused. Speak with a Sam’s Club injury attorney today for a free evaluation of your case by calling 305-285-1115.
Injured in a Sam’s Club Accident?
Sam’s Club is a members-only warehouse store with almost 600 locations. Sam’s Club remains popular for its quality products and low prices. Since many products remain on their shipping pallets throughout the store, lower stocking costs are passed to customers. Members can also save money on fuel, prescriptions, and shipping costs.
The average Sam’s Club store is 136,000 square feet. Shoppers can find various food, household products, furniture, appliances, electronics, and home improvement products in each store. With 46 locations in Florida, you can find a Sam’s Club at;
- 5135 S Dale Mabry, Tampa
- 300 N. Cattlemen Road, Sarasota
- 4295 45th Street, West Palm Beach
- 8425 NW 13th Terrace, Miami
Sam’s Club is known for its wide product selection and reasonable prices. Yet, warehouse-style stores pose dangers to unsuspecting shoppers. Falling merchandise, displays, and signs can severely injure customers as they shop.
- Falling merchandise: With products stacked up high on pallets or shelving units, shoppers may be badly hurt if they are hit by falling merchandise. This may happen if the products aren’t secured when stacked on pallets or if customers try to grab something off a shelf.
- Displays: Television and furniture displays can be top-heavy. They could topple over onto a customer if they aren’t adequately secured.
- Stocking accidents: Employees moving pallets or stocking shelves may knock merchandise over and hit a shopper.
Other common accidents at Sam’s Club include
- Slips and falls on wet floors and entryways
- Shoppers hit by vehicles while walking through the parking lot
- Trips and falls over displays or merchandise sitting in the aisles or boxes left in walkways
- Broken sidewalks, potholes, or parking lot curbs that you can’t see may cause a shopper to trip and fall
Some Sam’s Club accidents result in minor injuries, such as bumps and bruises. In other cases, your injuries could be much more severe. Falling displays and merchandise may damage your head, neck, or back severely. Depending on the circumstances, falling items may result in crushed or broken bones. If you hit your head because of a slip or trip and fall accident, you could experience a traumatic brain injury that could permanently change your life.
Why Call a Sam’s Club Accident Law Firm?
Injured Sam’s Club shoppers should seek legal advice when badly hurt. You might not know that you could recover damages if you were badly hurt while shopping at Sam’s Club. Large stores, like Sam’s Club, want to keep their costs as low as possible. They may offer you a quick settlement. When your medical costs start to pile up, settling fast may seem like a good option. But when the damage is more serious than you think or your recovery time takes longer than doctors expect, you could find that you don’t have enough money to pay for your treatment or lost income.
To protect your family’s financial interests when you have been hurt, you should speak with a best Sam’s Club accident lawyer. You can call Wolfson & Leon for a free evaluation of your case. You can learn more about your rights to compensation when you have been badly hurt and what you can expect if you have a case.
Often, accident victims don’t pursue legal options because they think they cannot afford representation. At Wolfson & Leon, our Sam’s Club injury attorneys work on a contingency basis. So, you only pay for our legal services if we settle your case. Learn how the Sam’s Club accident lawyers at Wolfson & Leon can help you by calling 305-285-1115 today.